Monday, November 2, 2009

My Buddies!!!!!!

~~~~~~AHLAN FRIENDS~~~~~~~
 Good evening..before i go about with my part of the day..a sincere and true apology to all my friends who know me here and that surely includes- Murtuza,Quraysh,Mridu,Madhu,Afroze,Raghav,Swaty,Chandni,Pallavi,Sadaf,Veena,Sania,Jaya,Ambreen,Nuthan....
sorry guys, i had not acknowledge you guys in my previous post about my friends. I was just talking about my college and hostel life and thats how i enden up just  telling about shahi, Nils and savan....so now without waiting i take this grand oppurtunity to introduce my rest of my friends to my world of blogging...lol...

Murtuza-knew him from almost 3 years..the cool headed dude i suppose.....hehehheheee...rocks wherever he goes....time jus speeds with him...he was my initial support when i was new in this weird environment of college..as i was not able to make up friends that easily!!!! (p.s...thanks for every single time u were with me buddy)
Quraysh-wow!!now this is a guy who i havent met yet and he's still a sincere friend of mine from the past 4 and half years..now thats a long time i say....my first chatting friend....lolzzz.....that brings back a lods of memories now...hehehehehe...

Sadaf,Veena,Jaya,Nuthan,Sania-  This is my girls gang back home...had been together for 2 years and rocked high school big time...*cheers*..hehehehehhehe..

Chandni,Pallavi - These were my initial friends in chennai...to be specific..in INDIA....they kind of brought me up for the first year of college....hehehehehehe....and i miss hanging around with them!!!!

Mridu,Madhu,Afroze,Raghav,Swaty : Gwad!! now about these guys....total speechless...except for swaty rest all are senior to me....lol...with them i can never feel left out....they make my world perfect out here...especially when one is far away from home and have no idea on who to hold on......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys....it was a fault on my side....anything else that i can do ...do let me kno about it...for now...if u accept my apology..kindly just leave a sweet comment..that would do..........

Till next time....take loads of care...love u all...hav loads of fun...spread peace....cheers.... Good Night..cheerzzz..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MASALAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: