Saturday, October 31, 2009

ROCKED ON...........lolzzz

Elloooo everybody ……



Man I had an awesome evening….. “AWSOME”(mind the capital letters..lolz) it waz a simply simply great evening….i had a total blast …….


Firstly,I was in the midst of finishing my dance practice…..and wad do I hear….. “nadu our results are out?????,………


ME: a ……a……aaaaa….wad…a when….a. who..i mean how….a…OMG…I mean wad the fish??????????(it waz postponed to next week)…


Shahi: nai..itz out…..everyone is screaming around!!!!


Okies…enough of suspense….i made it guys….i finally made it…… yep!!!! I cleared all subject…..MMAAAANNN this is something that I had been waiting for ages………!!!!


Secondly, today was the cultural events that I had been practicing for the past two weeks and it went totally mindblowing…… and know wad… we bagged the first place…..wow wow wow…….it was a tough competition indeed…….a good one…a fight for glory…and ya we won it!!!


Thirdly,the overall cultural trophy went to the WHITE HOUSE (the entire college was divided into four houses- Blue, Green , White, Grey… i belong to the white house)…….what more is needed……it jus simply made my day………it was totally unpredictable……!!!! After all we were literally known as the “silent killers”…hehehehe… Today was a day……..had a greet weekend!!!!!!!! *CHEERS* *CHEERS* *CHEERS*……..


And anyways tomorrows plan is to have a total rest……I mean that…totally…yep….will not be up earlier than 4pm I suppose..hehehehehe……k guys….helluv tired…..legs r kind of paralyzed…and throat is kind of worn out!!!!! Lolz…. K friends…. Have a sweet sweet night…. Have a fantastic evening!!!keep rocking…..spread smiles……take care…loads of love…signing of!!!!!!


8888888888888888888888888888 MASALAMA 8888888888888888888888888888888888

No comments: