Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sometimes dying at once seems better then being killed every second...

Body ripped of its soul, walking all alone . A rose brutally murdered of its fragnance, this is just a part of what i feel right now...  got the bad news when i was at the peak of my enjoyment , my plans trashed all over gain. My happiness- Short Lived..... all the old thoughts ran through my brain giving me the sickest feeling i could ever have.Made some plans that were unplanned.....  Heared to my brain and neglected my heart.. My Heart said "STOP, ITS OK, TAKE IT LIGHT " but my brain said " NO U FOOLISH FOOLISH GIRL, U R PAYING FOR EVERY SINGLE DAY , U HAVE LOST 4 DAYS ALREADY , U BETTER DON LOSE ANYMORE".....and so the story goes.....................................hmmmmm......

Jus landed from an over-night flight , reached hostel , cried profusly for my foolishness . I thought maybe unpacking my things and listining to some music would make me feel better... but alas, it could not hold me longer.... baggage halve unpacked , mind disturbed , things unsorted...hmmmmmm

College has re-opened :( :(.... once again the Battle of Darwin has started... the fittest survives...

10 comments:

Jon said...

IS college that bad? where r u studying in?

pRasad said...

Just because of college reopening you were crying soo much?

Mingled Minds said...

@ JON and prasad : yea i hate my college... we were supposed to have vacs till end of sept and now they cut short it and we gotto get back.. it ruined my holidays big time...and the news came whn i was bsy injoying eid wid my family after 2 years.... i have every reason to hate my clg ....arghh... My Hell sweet Hell is located in chennai and am a dental stdnt...

memoriez of lost ones said...

hey drama queen!!!!! stop tat!!!!! dnt u tink itz juz toooooo much..... lol. cmon! itz k gal. u know abt our clg naa.... b glad tat tiz tym they gve us atlst tiz mch dayz leave!!!!! b happy. i mean sabar kar... he he he.

Jon said...

Thts the problem with private colleges. They twist the rules for their own good.
Thankfully I did mine in a semi-govt. college

Well, you can go about breaking a few teeth as a revenge

R. Ramesh said...

omg..u were referring to colllege?? baapre u scared me yar...hey buddy just enjoy the fun..

Ishi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ishi said...

heheh..m sooo happy to find u..it means i am not d only one who hates my college..newaz i hv full sympathy..evn i feel like nvr going to my collge..maybe its d effect of final year..or maybe d effect of knowing d basics of (mis) management of private collges!
loved ur post!!
and ya..all da best fer collge..hope u hv good tyms vd ur frns..tht gives us the strength to visit the dreaded place daily!

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

Hi!! This the first post I read!

IS college that bad? I enjoyed my college days though :)

But the write up is excellent!

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you