Monday, November 2, 2009

02 November 2009......

Hey fellas once again.....almost another end to the 1st day of the first week of the second last month of the gloryfull year of 2009...okies..this year is also almost to the end..great and me gonna be 19 in january...kool....on serious terms...time is jus passing by.....days are jus over in a blink.....life seems to go pretty fast then expected...hmmmm....enough of philosophy......

In b/w many many happy returs to SRK...he turns 44 today...wow.....too young to be old na...he still is rocking bollywood....

Day was pretty kool....had attendend college after almost a week of bunking....should say..last week i had hardly seen any of my proffesors nor did i bother to attend lab which equals up to TONNES OF WORK TO COMPLETE... *whine*..today was the first day of college after our results were out last saturday...and voila..i was sent out of the lab for incomplete work....HUH....aisa vi koi karta hai kya....anywyaz i had my part...my sweet friend shahi asusual was with me for company..hehehehehe.....so was not that bad as expected...but still it kind of ruined my mood...i had d made up my mind to attend 2nd yr confidentally without worrying about the results and all that crap....and wad...they chuck me out of the lab......yaaikkssss!!!!!!! thatz not done!!!!

And now that the results are out i better take my studies seriously now...ahhhh.....jus waiting for "FUSION CHETTINAD" to get over.....its an other culturals thatz gonna take place in my college on 12th. 13th and 14th of this month...news is that  actor-Vijay is invited for inaugration....now as far as i know about him.....he's the SRK of tamil film industry i suppose so....anywyaz i hav different plans on these days...*all r kindly invited*....hehehehe

Once this culturals get over i guess i would be more serious with my studies....atleast thatz what i am thinking right now.....and now that i am finally sure that i have crossed the 1st year of dentistry,have lots of work  piling up....skipping details......

Evening went smoothly with a bit of shopping of sweets ( For the faculty members ...ah...karna padta hai) and then cccoooffffffffeeeeeeeee with friends.......now thatz what i call a perfect end for a tiring day.........

okies..back to my lab work that is starring back at me....take care..till next time.....gud night...signing offff...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MASALAMA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: