Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hey frndz..i m bac….hehehe…hd jus been away for a day..okies okies okies…..life is goine jus fine till today 7 PM….coz kno wad..i got my RESULTZZZZZZZ……….ya my results….my 1st year results…I mean the actual results..tht is “THE RESULTS” ….okiz..thz 2 much…..lolzzz…wad 2 do..GALS…over do things….and tz wad I am actually doin…man m freakin out..i am totally blank..hav no idea wads in store for me :p…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………fingerz crossed..hopping for the best….wad I really mean….i jus give a damn for the marks..i jus need a pass…ya a PASS…tz all……….

And finally MANNU DADA….Tz my sweet principal..atleast thz wad we call him..he finnaly got his screwz backand frm some corner of his over-sized brain he thot of given his sweet 2nd yr batch a WEEK Off……huuuussssshhhh GOD….*wad was into hm*…..nywayz so tht clearz my dis weeks time-table….got hols till 5th of oct..jus hoppin my results wont ruin dem..hopfully not………………so no LABS…tht actually means No submission dates..NO deadlines..NO last min rushin..NO last min work…and ya ovsly NO COLLEGE..HHEEEHAAAHAAHHHHAAAA(tz supposed to be a devilish laugh)lolz…
And the bad part of my hols is tht..firstly,as u all kno –MY RESULTS..secondly,my sweet frnds ,my only hop over here…my buddies…my masti partners….NILS and SHAHI…SAVAN 2..none of these guys here…tht z ..i am all alone in dis wrecked place having a cup of coffee (:S)… Y ME?? Hmmmmmmm…..will get my day 2…SOMEDAY>>SOMEDAY>>>SOMEDAY….
And ya I almost forgot.. About me….my friends..my world…my thoughts….my sayings..my quotes….will be up in my blog in a few dayz…….!!!!
K guys..catch u arnd sm tym later….my coffee got over..hehehehee….tak care…hav lods of lods of fun ..and ya ppppuuuulllllzzzzzz….i need prayerz for my results…hehehehhe…cheerz…spread love…
ASTALAVISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUD NOON

No comments: