Monday, September 28, 2009

Gud gud gud evening buddies…..feel great to write here again….lolz…day strtd wid an early wake up and rush to college….was late as usual,nothing new..somhow sneaked in nywyaz(cm’on hav already missed a week of attendance) jus to kno that I gotto attend a test based on the topic of the classes that I did not attended…and my luck shined as glitter in the golden sun….some how managed to answer the questions that seemed to be in greek and latin language from my weird imagination just to end up wid the sir giggling back at me after reading my answers……wat de hell…I screwed up myself for the lab hourzzzz………gone gone gone……4get it nywyaz!!!!!
Day waz pretty much tiring..with none of my work being completed…and I whole heartdly thanx the faculty for being so considerate and telling me to repeat two of my fully done work…..i jus so hate dis…GOD!!!!!why do I do this…..man I hav been asking this question to myself a zillion tymes,wid not a satisfactory answer even once!!!! Cheerz to life and itz marvelous wayz!!!!! hehehe
Evening just went by..widout even noticing it…I told u …tym is gainin itz speeddd…..smbdy stop it!!!!
Ryt now..at dis point of tym..i would prefer d silent beach all by myself…..*blinky eyez*…back to the real world…….Mummy…..missin my friendz lik heaven…hehehehe…btw they not in india….will tell about dem in the near future hopfully….time is something tht pulls me on..i agree…TOTALLY!!!!and now my two so sweet friend NILS and SHAHI…they r my real support over here…!!!
The nyt fallen…the silence so pleasing..the starz so bringht…the moon nowhere to be seen nywyaz..the trees slient…the dogs at rest finally…..my eyes drooping …the projects staring back at me…..Geeeeee...gotto to complete some work before falling at the bed.... hate to leave…cya guyz tomorrow…..hav loads of fun…Tak care…
ADDIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: