Sunday, September 27, 2009

*Discovering A Whole New World*

*hellowzz* to the entire new bloggers world out here..a very gud noon...damn dis sun..it jus been erupting volcanos since morning....the larva pouring itz heat...frying my brain off....nywaz..the day strtd wid a small slap on my arms..shrugging me..... lazzily dozing..my frnd nilofer..ah ,my roomate...."nadu...it 5:50...."..wad i jus slept..hah...the day begins..strtd wid a little walk to the nearby ground..jus waiting for a moment to escape frm this doomed hostel.....
*Fast Fwd*
Had b'fast and thought of discovering dis world of blogging. well it never ever occured to me tht i would be doin dis some day...and a huge credit of dis goin out to my frnd..who got dis bloggin fever. well m still trying to figure all dis thing out..itz like a whole new world out der....stating accurately..a teckno wrld..wid unseen people....unknown souls...different thinking..wild imaginations ...unique personalities and wad not...itz smthn tht i cant even imagin ryt now...but things seem to go intrestingly fine...letz c...!!! *Blinky Eyes*
Itz 1:40 pm alrdy...MAN wads wid the tym.....itz accelerating....had spent the entire morning chatting with a frnd..and now wid the blogging...this thing is keeping me glued..lolz....nywyaz catch u arnd soon guys...gotto catch on my sleep now!!!
ASTALAVISTA..........

No comments: