Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm loving it... : D

heylooo...i am wide awake and feel like heaven in my  very first breath..itz awsome..i'm loving every bit of it..everything is changed but it seems still the same for me....
Guys i am home.. finally ..the journey was great...had travelled overseas ALONE  for the first time and i injoyed my own space ..was scarey initially but just followd  where my other fellow passengers were goin so i kind of learnt a lot of travelling tips : D : D : D.( My Advice : Travell light )...the flight awakened the slept pilot back in me ..i wanna become a pilot :(..reallllyyyyyyyyy : (
Nywyaz..parents were a bit late to pick me up thus giving me abundant time to check out the nearby surrounding..everything was the same... : D..
Mom dad arrived..mom had grown a bit thin,ovsly i was away for two years  she misses me ;)..Dad..awwwwww a bit old ..Sis :D gwad she's tall and she has grown her hair.. BRO : D : D...everything is same just the small difference is he speaks a better english now, he no longer fits in my lap to sleep, he understands my instructions far better, has stopped crying all the time, not that scraed of the dark , he loves going school and  HE REMEMEBR'S ME  : ) : ) : ) *more facts to be discovered* .. 
Everything seems perfect now..got to see my bed (glad that its still there) ,my pillow ,my wardrobe everything is there just its places are changed and i dont care untile there r there so itz fine..one thing that i still miss is my old room,right now its on rent to some one!!! :( :( : (
Have not yet informed my friends that i am in town so thatz the top most priority of my TO DO LIST.... :D
Really glad to be back home...I made my mom make bhindi (ladiesfinger) for me,i had it after ages : D..the taste was same and it still makes my mouth water.. : D..toda'ys menu< I have left it upto my mom to make me something : D
k fellas dont have much time to blog right now..have stuff's to do : D SHOPPING to be specific..lolz...love u friends..take care..have fun..spread love..bbyyyeeee : D : D
 MASALAMA...
*SAVE ENERGY*

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hey jaan c dis tym my comment s 1st.... :P :P :P m so happy 4 u re.....achhe se njoi kar beta....bhindi to tune khaali re ab shawarma bhi jaldi kha lena... :) :)n dumbo if next tym kuch post kr rhi hogi to fb pe mujhe post to kar sakti hai na????idiot.... :P :P
buhbye...tc..... luv u... <3 <3 bt missin u alot..... :( :(

Name said...

great pengui....really happy 4 uuuu... :)have fun....

rini said...

hay yar....kaisi hai tu?...missin u yar....jaldi se bapas aja....hehehe...asehi boul rai hu...ghar me ache se enjoy karke ana....hay tune meri bf ko meri tarf se kisses dia hai ki nai?....mom ka hath ka khan khake mast moti hoke ana...galu palu sa...:P

ha or ek bat....tu ekdin jarur pilot banegi...ya meri dil kahte hai...love u yar...byeee....tc :):)

Readers Dais said...

nothings more warm than being in ur cosy nest with ur mom :)

R. Ramesh said...

have fun buddy

Unknown said...

hmmmm new template........chng kar... :P :P

Griffin said...

jst njoi each n every moment of ur vacation .....

Mingled Minds said...

@pals...lolz...chal khushi hui tht tera comment finally first aaya :D..lolz..thanks re...

@name a.k.a savan :thanks munnii...u too tak care..have fun.. :D

@readers dias :so true ,i agree, :D

@R.Ramesh buddy :thanx.. :D

@Griffin : i swear...just injoy u r vacs and get ready for getting screwed :D