Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Feel Like Home....

hey friends...very gooooooooooooood moooooooooornig to every one out there...lazy morning , no idea why i got up so early while i am vactioning ;) lets simply say my bed just kicked me awake : D..


Finally found my home all for myself after a loooonnnggggg lllloooooonnnnggggg time...dad left to work ,mom to duty sis and bro off to school...{one of the reason why i got up so early i guess ; ) }..
Now since mom left early leaving me to starve :( :(  {No, she's not that bad, she was just in a rush today} somehow made up some kind of edible b'fast ...should say, have totally lost the technique of cooking : 0 for more dissappointment i can hardly remember when was the last time i made omlette..so the result - ended up having a burnt omlette with roasted sanwhich :( :( . Nevermind it just reminds me that i have to remind my mom "I DON KNO HOW TO COOK"  : D...
Since no one is there for eyeballing me i took up the total advantage to become my version of Sherlock Holmes : D : D...investigated the entire house..every nook every corner was under my vigiliance..heheeheheheheheheee...and believe me i came up with nothing...ahhh nevermind afterall i am jsut a begginer..
one thing that i really enjoyed diggin out was my mom wardrobe ( Gals are really gud at this :D ) was actually stunned to see the number of collections of sarees my mom has actually collected from the last two years..MARVELLOUS...was pretty short of time to check out every saree,so picked up my favourite colours and they were BEAUTIFUL...loved it..will try asking my mom for 2 or 3 of them or perhaps all of them...lolzzz...
kicked almost 3 hours fidgiting with my mom's possessions..suddenly just gave a turn and looked at the terrific condition of the entire room, spent the rest 2 hours cleaning up :( :( ...
*phew* *phew*


Sorted out everything and winded up myself with My Cup Of Tea (Yea itz Tea and not Coffee this time ) and My Blog finally..still my tummy grumbles..i am hungry..thinking of digging up the fridge,jut pray tht i dont end up messing the kitchen-the morning episode was enough to let myself know that the kitchen is not my area of expertise : D... ordering from PIZZA HUT seems a good idea , gotto dig up The Yellow Pages. I doubt if people still use the Yellow Pages to find out a phone no. , I bet my dad dosen't. He's already aided with some kind of modern gadgets *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*...i guess i should just kill time and wait for my mom to come and get me something edible to eat ....yea i guess i will go with the last option.....


Right now finding some good templates for my blog...missing my friends too..have some kind of calm plans for the evening like....... walk at the beach......or a silent Bar-B-Q wid family orrrrrr orrrrr orrrrrrr Long Drive.....no idea how far its gonna be succesful *fingers-crossed*...lets c...


Wokay guys..thatz all from my side, no matter wadever i do my stomach is not gonna stop making weird nioses..take lods of care..have bulks of fun...spread love..keep smiling...Adiosss...




: D : D : D : D : D : D : D : D : D
*SAVE ENERGY*

8 comments:

Chandrika Shubham said...

Nice template.
The cartoon is very cute. :)
Nice! :)

Unknown said...

ab tujhe sherlock holmes banna he reh gaya tha......waise ye template bhi achha hai .....bt or try kr.... :)miss u re....

rini said...

cchhaaahhh naddu tune meri nam duba di yar.....tuje omlet bana bhi nai ate.....
hay yar iss bar ate tym ho sake to sari lake ana.....

n tuje pata hai...tu chennai se gai n yaha ka mausam mast hogea hai ...hehehe.....aaj barish ho raha hai yaha.....

tuje bahot miss kar rai hu....byyyeeee.....love u.n tc...hay template change kar...itna acha nai hai..

Unknown said...

teri templaet ki choice ko ho kya gaya hai?????/chng kar.........kuch achha interesting sa template laga na dumbo....

Griffin said...

ny this blog helped me to learn a lesson ...thnaks a lott...never ever gona tak the risk of xaming ur cooking skills ....i saved ma life frm self poisoning.....

Mingled Minds said...

@chandrika subham : thanx friend... :D do be ack ssoonn...

@pals : haan re ghar me akele reh kar finally socha sherlock holmes he sai..smthn is btr then nothin..lol..miss u too.. :D

@rini : lols..kash maine tujhse omlette bana na sekh lia hota.. :( ..hehehehe...

@griffin : oh ya...u have not yet tasted my cooking...jus wait for it and then u tell me..it ws just coz it was after a long tym.. :P..tz yy :D

@pals: koi suggestions for templates........plllsssss :)

Mingled Minds said...

@chandrika subham : thanx friend... :D do be ack ssoonn...

@pals : haan re ghar me akele reh kar finally socha sherlock holmes he sai..smthn is btr then nothin..lol..miss u too.. :D

@rini : lols..kash maine tujhse omlette bana na sekh lia hota.. :( ..hehehehe...

@griffin : oh ya...u have not yet tasted my cooking...jus wait for it and then u tell me..it ws just coz it was after a long tym.. :P..tz yy :D

@pals: koi suggestions for templates........plllsssss :)

Mingled Minds said...

@ anonymous..thanx a lot :D :D :D .. i am glad u should u r presence ... thank u... :D