Sunday, November 8, 2009

Me Myself..... : D

Okies friends..as I had said earlier ..and on the request of MR.SAVAN UNNI I would pen down somethings bout myself and my friends ..my thoughts and my world…to start with …a bit about myself….



MYSELF….Shaikh Nadia…people kno me as nadia and my frnds as nadi..nadu..naz..nido...gadhi..lol... and ya even penguin…and wadever comes to their mind….sweet 18..capricorn..don really believe in the rashee thingy…..but yep I do read it once in a while….very found of the vast ocean…..outstretched beaches….open sky….peaceful waves of the beach……and it goes on……


Materializing my dreams….i love aviation….to be specific..the airliners…THE AIRBUS A380 being my latest fantasy..hehehehe…..really marveled by its engineering art..the way it has been put all together..ovsly it has more than 1000 mechanical brains put together…..it does send a chill down through my spine…lolz…..the entire world of aviation kind of fascinates me……….*puff* *puff* *puff*……





Rite now at this point of my life ..am doin my 2nd year of dentistry in Chennai….and hopfully will be here for the next 3 years if god wishes it that way…..my friends are something that I really treasure …they make up every part of my world….the kind of building blocks thingy…lol…..i spend most of my time around them…..either laughing..fighting..screwing things up….and once in a blue moon toking about something logic..hehehee….that rarely happens..but ya u c…we got the worlds most important topics to discuss about!!!!! Lol….


I miss my home big time..it has almost been a year and a half tht I hav seen my home and it really makes me feel sick to the core…..i share my every thought with my elder brother…hes closer to me then my soul…but u c hez a guy…..HUH……..the so called strong hearted…high willed guy…..hez so damn full of logic..and ya total logic do pisses me of…I mean wad????????u got jus u r head to use wads wrong with u r heart…..!!!!!nywyaz..nevermind…..guys are always logic thz y they are guys and we r gals….lol…..my younger sister knows more bout me than me myself…..and I love her for every single thing…though I don show it out that often……hm hm hm….MOM DAD….lov u folks 2!!!! And my youngest bro is my life…meri jaan kind of thing....i can die for him….. (:D)…..


In food…I love pizzzaaaaaa…..thz an other story that once upon a time I was a die hard fan of TMNT(tht stands for TEENAGE MUTANT NINGA TURTLES)…thanx to my bro….lol….shwarmaz…zaatar….mughlai biryani….BHINDIIIIIIII i.e ladies finger…..mostly veg…


Chocolates-com’on which gal hates chocolates….(p.s.shahi u an total different case..hehehe)..GALAXY….SNICKERS….DAIRY MILK…..hav tried dark chocolate but not very found of it…swiss is “A MUST TRY” ……I am a strong caffeine addict (trying to minimize it tough) …addicted to cola too……hmmmmmmmm…….


I take a bit time to mingle up with new people..but once I am in..u dare drop me out..hehehehe….muzik-maniac…..extrovert..love roaming around wid friends ….and the most treasurable memories of my life are hardly captured…..they jus exist somewhere in my memories..and I don feel anythin for tht..coz I feel the memories that r captured are always forgotten……!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well guys thz all from me right now…I guess thz much more than enough(p.s Savan was tht intro enough????? :P…do let me kno if u wanna kno more…lolz…..all in gud spirit… :D )


Luv u guys. Gud nyt…..loads of love..CHEERZ…..!!!


MASALAMA!!!!!!

2 comments:

Freelancer said...

haha
bhindi!!
ghaas poos khate reh

btw u didnt add gadhi in ur nick name list?? oh yea..woh toh main bulati hu...doesnt matter..
hai na??

:P

Mingled Minds said...

Chup kar!!!