Monday, August 16, 2010

The " HOW R U" question....

Dad : How r u my girl???
Me : I am fine dad....
Dad : Howz things goin on u r side ??
Me : Arrgghhh...pretty bad dad...have been having fever for thepast two days , a bad cold and lods of work pending........

or probably my ans. would normally be something like i am fine dad just tired or something else...well this is wad i have been doin all these years when someone asks me HOW R U ??????

The thing that i am glad about is the fact that i am not the only one going around like this...i mean people normally answer to the HOW R U question as "ya , i am fine. How bout u???? " even if they are not , it has moreover became a habit to answer this question this way... ain't it....?????
Now when i think of my answers,i have almost started taking the questions seriously and have kind of noted that just the HOW R U question itself gives me more things to talk about rather then just getting stuck ..... :) ;)...kool with me....  :) :) :) :)

All cheers...take care...bye bye...

MA-AS-SALAMA..

*Save Energy*

5 comments:

Jon said...

In use the question 'How do u do?' will not get answer at all sometimes but a return question 'How do u do?'

Urvashi said...

u r rite..It has kind of become a habit to ans that "I am fine..U say..Hw r u??" And even if u ans something else that is something whcich is NOT EXPECTED...!!!

same is with Take Care. I dont know how many people actually mean those words when they say it...!!! Good to know that some1 is noting it down...

By the way, "How are you..??" ;) Been a long time since I peeked in here..!! ;)

Mingled Minds said...

@ jon : yep thz true...ask me bout it...

@ urvashi : oh glad to see u here...its been ages i guess...

and ya same goes with the TAKE CARE tag to...i doubt , how many people actually even mean it or its jus out of habit they jus say it.......

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

interesting discussions..

william manson said...

loved the concept of this post, well conceived :)