Friday, June 4, 2010

Back to somewhere.....

elo guyss.. finally back to this where i am made to belong for the next 3 more years..hmmmph...packed up my things and wraped up my holidays to get back at college till my next holidays which may probably be in august if luck favours......... 

had the moments of my life back home ... landed in chennai at around 2:30am reached hostel by 4 somethng and the first good good news - my warden is on leave. Cherry on cake ,the substitue warden had left this place forever and forever and forever ..... lolzzzz...

Was somewhere kind of glad,just a little, to see my colg after 20 days around. The cyclone Laila was pretty  successful in destroying some parts of our college but but but it was not strong enough to move the college lolz....i wished i got up one day and find that a sweet cyclone called XXX had displaced our college massively ..hehehehehe..

on a serious note , as usual have tonnes of work pending and millions of xms coming up , so so so so will not be able to update my blog that reguarly :(..will miss this place big time but in the mean while will try to give my best for my coming exams ( my dad was pretty clear on this point , i am my daady's gal u c) ...

so friends,my best pals, my humble hearts till next time have loads of fun , take tonnes of care and spread kilos of love ;)... wish me luck..take care..addios...
  
and ya had recently attended some arabic classes back home and found out that its not MASALAM its actually Ma- As-Salaama..

so here i go MA AS SALAAMA :) KEEP SMILING..

*SAVE ENERGY PLSSSS...*

2 comments:

Jon said...

Good luck and at last the MASALA MA comes right

Rachna said...

This is my first time on your blog. And, enjoy with all your work.