Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random day...Random Thoughts........ :)

7:00 am…*scooby doo- scoobby dooo feat. Akon* ,yea  Mr.Akon I got up [:P]..welcomd the sun with an unwelcoming heart..afterall do I have a choice???? Just gave a thought for a seocnd what if,just in case I was incharge of the weather wad would I do???????? Ya ryt!! K >>FAST FWD>>
8:30am: Wad the fish?? Y did he come so early..these are one of those proffessors who actually were the toppers I suppose in their academic life… their intretsing past-tym-Question round..pop’s an unusual question this time..what is French-American-British classaification? (referring to some kind of Tumour) . I should have guessed it out …some kind of weird classification discovered by an french scientist,the american fighting over it and the bristisher claiming for it…lolz….anywyas who so ever discovered it or invented it or created it or wadsoever, we students finally have to learn it….in between just noticed that Pathologists were pretty found of food I suppose…every disease they name is after some kind of food , as in Nutmeg liver,Strawberry tongue etc and Microbiologists had a keen intrest in animals,for instance- Madcows disease, Monkey disease etc……Kooolll I say [J JJ..lolz.. ]
Had plans of bunking afternoon sessions..thanx to shahi..she  just reminded me of a *long-ago-taken-promise*..ya, those are one of those weird times when u actally pray to god to help me this time and I swear I will never bunk classes again without a valid reason  L L L..so finally ended up attending the entire day of college….
Have developed a latest craze  for oriflame perfumes…now I kno where all my cash is goin..hmmm…have a whole lot of range of perfumes…love them totally..have plans of getting arabic perfume known  as *Attar* this time I go home…they smell simply fantastic…and besides attar have many other things on list..it highly includes- A new phone (top most priority) , A new lappy , A digi cam , Lens and many many sandles.. J J J…my dad is surely gonna kick me out  this time..lolzzzz…
For the first time I guess, i have some kind of plans for the weekend other than just snoozing in my bed.. My buddies are planning to go to Queensland(Theme park) the following weekend..i might most probably  join them. Has been ages that I have seen the outside world….hmm…normally plans don’t  turn out that well…*fingers crossed*……
K fellas…almost drowsy..damn itz just 7….phew…the heat takes a toll on me..  :S :S wokay…cia around soon…take loads of care..keep smiling..ahhh just remembered by smiling- *Rashida* -my batchmate,she never needs a reason to smile, but ya she does gives everyone a reason to smile..cheerful gal…so keep smiling,who knows someone might fall in love with ur smile ;) ….
Injoy u r dinner…astalavista…masalama..sionara…!!!
*SAVE ENERGY*- U might not regret 1 day ;)….
{p.s: followers...thanx for giving a part of u r time for my writings..love u all :) }

2 comments:

Griffin said...

hmm ... i m the 1st 1 to comment to ur post nw .....gr8 ..ithink i dnt hav ny choice....okay i am so scared nw cz wht if u changed ur profesion to a bloger ...lolz....ny i can c a gr8 improvement in the way u rite ....can c lots f innocence....jst loved it ......nw u btr pray to god tht i wnt start .....if thn ......(jst kidding sweets)lov u n waitng for d nxt...keep smiling even u got a ggr8 1 l....

Mingled Minds said...

@griffin...thanx ...pretty fast haan..and good luck wid u r blog..go ahead..will be waiting to chk it out :)..and don worry won be changing my profession so soon.. :D :D