Tuesday, September 29, 2009

****Dayzzz R Goin Slow*****

Hey fellaz...haz been a long day ...well jus glad tht it waz not tht tring...thanx to one who setted our time-table....for some weird reason he spared us from the horror of the lab and made tuesday a perfect day for lectures....*PHEW*....
Day at college was pretty boring....felt a kind of clinch for a friend of my who had been injured in an lab incident...he kind of fractured hiz toe as a slab slipped on his leg....he had jus undergone a surgery today morning.....really waiting for him to get well soon...so tht he can kick me all the way to antartica...huh....(tz wad he said to me .....geeeee)....he had done half of me and my friends work when we had been injoyin our eid...could not even thank him properly......!!!
hmmmmmm.....evening waz a rush.....and ya i nearly forgot ..today was my best friendz B'DAY...MS.Jaya soni....man shez a sweetheart....missed her....i remember the last time we celebrated our B'Day on 17th of december 2007..it was the last time we would be cleberating our b'dayz together.....tht waz the last day of 12th and we both wanted to do smthn funny....tht day was really special..wid all sortz of non-sense being poured out of everyone.....was the last day of SSKKKOOOLLLLL afterall...we all had our SAYZ....and those memories do rush back to me every single day.........will surly write bout des memories along wid the funny pix tht were clicked once upon a time along wid my long gone friends......
Fine guyz...feeling a bit nostalgic rite now...missin my parents..missin my friends.....missin everythin tht i once had and never cared offffff........hhhmmmmm..........But still life goes on!!!!...rite??..I am fine..I am perfect.......gotto prepare for an other hectic day at clg....GOD Y DO I DO DIS??????????????????????????????????? ANS:...........???? :D
and ya..i gotto a deadline of my lab work tomorrow...jus to remind myself..i am no where near completion.... :) .........
well guys..waiting to get screwed up tomorrow...
GUD NITE..HONEY DREAMZ...ADIOS....CHEERZ!!!!
{P.S...@ Savan...buddy get well soon...well wishes and prayers wid u...alwayz...
@ Jaya..many happy returns of d day..luv u loads.....God bless}

No comments: